Dr. William Bev. McClain
Hometown: Morehead, Ky.
- Colonial Heights Animal Hospital in Kingsport, Tn. 1977 – 1981
- AA small animal Emergency clinic in Lexington,Ky. 1981 – 1988
- Opened Tates Creek Animal Hospital in 1988
I am intrigued by preventative care. What do we know and what can we do to extend our own and our animal companions? Healthspan?? How can we prolong the onset of debilitating disease that diminishes life quality?
- University of Kentucky Wildcats, Backpacking, Exercise, and Nutrition
- Preparing and eating good foods!! Reading or listening to audiobooks on my iPhone
- Conversation with friends
- Spending time with my family.
- Jager: Golden Retriever that we got from a rescue organization
- Moe: The type of cat that give cats a bad name
Dr. Ashley Sullivan
Hometown:Louisville, KY (Born and raised in Maryland)
Graduate of Tuskegee University School of Veterinary Medicine
Dixie Animal Hospital in Louisville, KY 2012-2017
Started at Tates Creek Animal Hospital in January 2018
I am most interested in the internal medicine aspect of veterinary medicine. Finding problems and working out how to fix them, getting the patient on the road to recovery and giving the best quality of life possible.
- Spending time outdoors with my dogs
- Spending time with my family and friends
Sawyer: Yellow Labrador Retriever, who’s favorite past time is chasing a tennis ball.
Charlie: Yorkie/Poodle mix, who was rescued and loves his mom so much!
Penny: Shih tzu/Maltese mix, who will give you the happiest “wave” when she meets you.
Visit or Call Us
4101 Tates Creek Centre Drive,
Suite 146 Lexington, KY 40517
|Monday – Friday||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 12:00 pm|
For Emergencies After Hours
MedVet Medical 150 Dennis Drive, Lexington 859-276-2505
Bluegrass Vet Specialists & Emergency, 1591 Winchester Rd # 106, Lexington 859-268-7604
Shop for your pet’s supplies from your home and
have them delivered to your front door!
Sign up for AUTOSHIP for your pet’s food and get FREE shipping